Content often loads from a different web server than the page you visit. For example, when you visit www.myspace.com
, some of the pictures might load from the following web server:
For future reference, please follow the steps below to discover why K9 is blocking a URL:
1. Clear the logs (counters) in the "View Internet Activity" section of the K9 Administration.
2. Reproduce the problem you are having. Doing this will cause K9 to block content again.
3. Return to the "View Internet Activity" Section in the K9 Administration. At least one category should be red, indicating that K9 has blocked a URL belonging to that category. Note that some content might be blocked because the “Block Unrated Web Pages” option is enabled, and they will show up under "Unrated" on the same page, but it will not be red.
I hope this answers your question. If you continue to have trouble with this, please contact K9 support directly by doing the following:
1. Navigate to www.k9webprotection.com
2. Select "Support" on the top toolbar.
3. Select "Instant Support Articles" on the support page.
4. Scroll down the list of articles. At the bottom of the list select "My problem is not listed".
5. You should now be seeing the K9 email support form. Please fill out the form and make sure to include your K9 license number.
Support generally responds to these cases within 24 hours.